• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classroom in a Book doesn't match program [Was: Contact you to resolve an issue]

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe.

This seems to be the only way to contact you.

So, here goes. (your website is rubbish when it comes to helping your customers..)

I just bought your "Classroom in a book" Tutorial book, supposedly the 2018 release.

Well, I feel conned by you...

This book seems like the 2015 release....

So............

VERY ANGRY Glen Gibbs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

From what I know, the Classroom in a book series was stopped a while ago. Like the ACPs suggested post a screenshot of the book, or share the URL here for our reference. Let me see what I can do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not talking directly to Adobe here.  This is a product user-to-user forum. 

What specifically are you having trouble with?  Maybe one of our product experts can help you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought your "Classroom in a book" Tutorial book, supposedly the 2018 release.

This one?

http://www.pearson.com.au/products/M-N-Maivald/M-N-Maivald-Jim/Adobe-Dreamweaver-CC-Classroom-in-a-B...

Care to share details so we can help? Or are you just venting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a Creative Cloud subscriber, you have access to all major releases of Dreamweaver, all the way back to CS6 Cloud.

If you somehow have a mismatch between a book and the installed software, it's an easy fix...

1. Open the CC Desktop App

2. Click the Apps tab
3. Click the small triangle next to DW's Install/Open/Update button
4. Choose the Other Versions option from the dialogue
5a. Click to install the same version as the book
5b. Make sure to click the Advanced Options link during installation so you can turn off the Remove Older Versions option. That way you can keep the older versions you may have while learning the newer without reinstalling them.

You can have all major releases of DW installed on the same machines at the same time under a single subscription, they just won't run concurrently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for your helps. Can I know what should I do in this situation

please. Follow the below picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see no image. If you used email to respond to the forum, images and code won't come through. You'll need to add an image to a forum reply through your web browser in order for it to show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then can I have and conatact email address please. I need your help

soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can try to help you here in the forum, if you're willing to give more information about the problem you're seeing, but I don't give out my email on open forums to random people I don't know.

As mentioned above, the majority of the users here are not Adobe employees, this isn't Adobe Customer Care, information shared here is open to the entirety of the internet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. Then how should I send you that image to show my problem. Any

another way??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy & paste image into a web forum reply.   Do not use email.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will do like that. Thanks for helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click "Comment" under any given comment in the forum to reply, then click the Insert Image icon...

...and browse to your image. Or as Nancy mentions, you can copy/paste directly into the forum reply as you would in an email program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From what I know, the Classroom in a book series was stopped a while ago. Like the ACPs suggested post a screenshot of the book, or share the URL here for our reference. Let me see what I can do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines