2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2018 2:07 AM by Leonard_Nero

Lightroom 6 Licenza Perpetua aggiornamento non possibile

Leonard_Nero

Salve, ho scaricato l'installer dell'aggiornamento a Lightroom 6.12 e 6.14.

Per entrambi, una volta lanciato l'eseguibile ricevo il seguente messaggio di errore:

L'account Windows è il mio e sono amministratore della macchina, non capisco perchè ricevo a video il seguente errore.

Tra l'altro, ho notato che in Lightroom andando su Aiuto --> Aggiornamenti... tale voce è disabilitata.

Coincidenza?

Grazie in anticipo a chiunque potrà darmi un aiuto,

Giuseppe

• 1. Re: Lightroom 6 Licenza Perpetua aggiornamento non possibile
          Sahil.Chawla Adobe Employee

Hi Giuseppe,

We're sorry to hear about the installation error, could you please try creating a new account with admin rights for testing purpose and see if you get the error on that account?

If that doesn't work the try the following steps:

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Lightroom 6 Licenza Perpetua aggiornamento non possibile
            Leonard_Nero Level 1

Hi Sahil,

thanks for your reply, unfortunately both your hints didn't work for me.

The problem is perhaps that I have the last stand-alone Lightroom version (the installer is "Lightroom_6_LS11"), while your hints are for the CC desktop app version.

The strange is...when I open Lightroom and click on "HELP", I see the voice "UPGRADE" in grey and can't click on it.

So I go to support on the internet Adobe site and download these two releases:

Software update file "setup 6.12.zip"

CameraRaw file "CameraRaw_9_12_1_win.zip"

The first one give the error reported in my opening post, while the second one seems to complete the upgrade process but when I go on Lightroom...Camera Raw version is still 9.0

I'm desperate 

Thanks in advance for your support,

Giuseppe