• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat split pages initial value

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a lot this tools: Split pages, but I can't stop to question my self Why the default initial value for split pages is "2" TWO? No kidding! 2 pages? I'm sure the 99.99% all people need to change this to "1", IN EVERY TIME WE OPEN THIS TOOL, no matter how many times you use it or change that value, it will always open at the absurd initial value of 2 😕

Is there any way to change this default value?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eliom37715973  wrote

Is there any way to change this default value?

Short answer: no

But two other things:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi eliom37715973

Also, I am moving this discussion from Adobe Creative Cloud to Acrobat General Troubleshooting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your assumption is based purely on a guess, although it might be nice to be able to save the number of pages to split for future uses.

As mentioned, you can submit a feature request and ask for it to be added in future versions of Acrobat.

It is possible, though, to use a script that will automatically split all the pages in the file as individual files and save them (or not) in the same folder as the original. All of this can be done with a single click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines