• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Older versions of Dreamweaver?

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible to download an older version of dreamweaver? I have a very specific page I need to create using absolute positioning layers that I need to drag into place. I'm sure I could do this with dreamweaver before, but it seems to have been dropped in favour of over-complicating a program that used to be easy to work with.

I will be the only person using this page, and always on the same computer, same browser. I don't want o learn how to do it all in css because that would be a waste of time. I know it used to be easy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Yes. Click the dropdown arrow and choose "Other Versions"

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Click the dropdown arrow and choose "Other Versions"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not see where these older versions are.  Your screen picture bears no resemblance to my adobe creative cloud with dreamweaver account.  There is no option that I can find like this??   Does it no longer exist?  Could you please explain from the moment of signing in how I can find this. The new version of dream weaver is 100 times less user friendly than the older version and now after 6 months everything takes 20 times longer to do.  Please help me get the older version again so I can do my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no drop down menu option that I can find please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gary, please post a screen shot of what your Creative Cloud listing Dreamweaver actually looks like, since it doesn’t look like the screen shot posted earlier. That way we can see what is going on. Thanks!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you. I will not be a minute.  Now it is installing an update that I did not ask for.

Gary John Stevenson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jane,

I seem to have found it now.

Before I only had teh option account , but now it seems a small window or app has appeared that looks like I can downloadthe older version.

Gary

[Personal info deleted by moderator for privacy in a public forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Okay, so you are good now?

Also I deleted your phone numbers, etc. You may have replied by email and didn’t catch the automatic signature line.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perfect thanks so much Jane-

Gary

[Private information removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need an older version and it will not show them to me.  I really need it now - please help!

this is all I see.dw versions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines