• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import captivate slides

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2008 Mar 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import slides from another Captivate (3) project, it doesn't complete. Tried impoting to new (empty) project. Tried one slide at a time. After I select the slide and try to import, Captivate "hangs". Sometimes it appears to complete but the slide is blank. It has even corrupted my project (won't re-open after saving). I have increased my memory, and tried network drives and C:/ drive. Hoping it's a setting I missed or something like that. Should I look at the "from" project or the "to" project. Thanks for your help!!

John
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2008 Mar 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi John and welcome to our community

Another way to attempt this would be to open both projects in two different instances of Captivate. Then select the slide in the source instance, copy it to the Windows Clipboard. Then paste it into the destination project.

Hopefully this helps a little... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources