• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font names listed at top of some topics

Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2008 Apr 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I recently compiled my Robolhelp for Word help to Microsoft HTML help layout, I saw that the first topics in some books display many fonts names in very large size at the beginning of the topic. In the sample below my signature, the final phrase "AFD Console" is the actual heading for the topic. The font names that precede the heading should not be there. (They don't show in the Winhelp 2000 layout output.)

How do I get rid of all of the font names that precede "AFD Console?"

Thanks,

Den DiMarco:

Arial;Courier New;Symbol;Courier ;Wingdings;Times New Roman CE;Times New Roman Cyr;Times New Roman Greek;Times New Roman Tur;Times New Roman (Hebrew);Times New Roman (Arabic);Times New Roman Baltic;Times New Roman (Vietnamese);Arial CE;Arial Cyr;Arial Greek;Arial Tur;Arial (Hebrew);Arial (Arabic);Arial Baltic;Arial (Vietnamese);Courier New CE;Courier New Cyr;Courier New Greek;Courier New Tur;Courier New (Hebrew);Courier New (Arabic);Courier New Baltic;Courier New (Vietnamese);AFD Console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 24, 2008 Apr 24, 2008
The work-around to insert a page break (Ctrl Enter) just prior to the topic did resolve the HTML font-list issue. And the WinHelp 2000 output was not affected adversely.

Thank you!

Den DiMarco

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Snippets on my site

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter. I did apply Microsoft Patch KB917334 a while ago. I'll try the work-around. Does anyone have an idea why this woudl affect ony certain books?

Den DiMarco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking at Snippet 56

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, snippet 56 and then 51. Thanks.

I'll try the workaround in a few minutes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The work-around to insert a page break (Ctrl Enter) just prior to the topic did resolve the HTML font-list issue. And the WinHelp 2000 output was not affected adversely.

Thank you!

Den DiMarco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp