Please explain your workflow, and tell us what device you’re using.
On my iPhone, here is my process:
- Start in Lightroom Mobile
- Select my photo to post
- Tap the “Share” icon (box with up arrow)
- Choose the size (small/max)
- Once the image renders, I get the iOS “Share” menu and I choose “copy to Instagram”
- The Instagram app is launched with my new image ready to post to a store or my feed.
How does your workflow differ?
Mike, thanks for replying and I'm sorry to take this long to reply myself. I should have made it clear in the first place but what I was originally trying to do is make a multiple image Instagram post when the viewer swipes left to see the additional images. So yes, your workflow does work I'm on android so its a little different but. If I select multiple images in LR mobile and select share icon, Instagram does not come up as an option. instagram is only an option if I only select one image. that's why I was trying the other options.
Save to device was not working for some reason. I reinstalled LR today and Save to Device works now so I can just do multi image post in the Instagram app referring to the LR folder.
Thanks again for your response!