Exit

lr creating havoc with my hard drives windows 7

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

greetings,

on lr ps photographers plan.

this isn't my first query about this issue.

adobe updated my lightroom to the newest classic several weeks ago.

it immediately created havoc with my external hd's and everything else. lr creates TEMP folders and crashes repeatedly always needing to check catalog integrity.

i import thousands of gopro images and process them as timelapse mp4. i've been doing this with lightroom for years with NO PROBLEM. after doing a nighmares worth of month long episodes of checking MY SYSTEM for failures i found NOTHING... all these issues stem from lr. i follow the advice here with some corny work around and that did not work.

next i reinstalled an older version of lr room think this would get me back to where i could at least DO MY WORK!

no luck... worse still now my window explorer file manager CRASHES whenever i hover over one of my lr folders!

nice huh?

LISTEN! i'm not able to support adobe and do my work IF THEIR PRODUCT WON'T WORK.

SO PLS ADOBE PROVIDE A CONTACT NUMBER I CAN CALL FOR SUPPORT

[double post locked ussnorway]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

I don't know what is going on, but if Windows Explorer is crashing, this cannot be caused by Lightroom.

If you want to contact Adobe (we are not Adobe in this forum), click on "Support Home" at the top of this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what is going on, but if Windows Explorer is crashing, this cannot be caused by Lightroom.

If you want to contact Adobe (we are not Adobe in this forum), click on "Support Home" at the top of this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the feedback dj paige

but i have to respectfully disagree.

i'll leave this unanswered until i'm pointed to the solution.

adobe is niggardly with it's tech support. especially now that it's victims are nailed to the adobe cloud experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

one post is all you need mate... I'm locking this thread, please ask any more questions in your other one here lr creating havoc with my hard drives windows 7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines