• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical toolbar(s) Acrobat Pro DC

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to show (some of the) toolbars vertically? In my case that's a more optimal use of screen space.

If that's not possible, is it possible to reorganize main toolbar? I know I can add and remove items, but that's just part of what I'm asking.

For example can I move the floppy disc (save) from the far left to the far right?

Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Hi Hermt,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to know if the toolbar in Acrobat can move vertically, is that correct?

Currently, it's not possible to change the toolbar position in Acrobat. However, you may try reorganizing the toolbar by right-clicking the toolbar > and enabling/disabling the tools available. Refer to this help document for the same: Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

You may also visit the following link to share your feedback to the team: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hermt31995800  wrote

For example can I move the floppy disc (save) from the far left to the far right?

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hermt31995800  wrote

Is it possible to show (some of the) toolbars vertically?

Also not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hermt,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to know if the toolbar in Acrobat can move vertically, is that correct?

Currently, it's not possible to change the toolbar position in Acrobat. However, you may try reorganizing the toolbar by right-clicking the toolbar > and enabling/disabling the tools available. Refer to this help document for the same: Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

You may also visit the following link to share your feedback to the team: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines