Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Quizzes

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made a training module with a quiz on the end. I am giving users 2 attempts at the quiz. I want the users to:

A) not be able to submit the question without entering an answer and

B) be able to review the quiz questions but not let them see the answers. I want them to be able to see what they got wrong but they cannot see the choices they should be able to only see that they got the question wrong. If they can see the choices, especially with the correct answers they can just memorize them for the second try. Basically, how do I prevent users from seeing the answers after the quiz while at the same time enabling them to view which question they got wrong?

Thank you very much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

1. That is the default setup in CP2017 and CP9. No sksp button, a 'Incomplete' message to warn you when ou don't answer anything. Learner can only proceed with the Submit button which will launch that 'Incomplete' message.appears.

2. Have a look at this blog post, because it cannot be done out of the box:

Custom Review - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. That is the default setup in CP2017 and CP9. No sksp button, a 'Incomplete' message to warn you when ou don't answer anything. Learner can only proceed with the Submit button which will launch that 'Incomplete' message.appears.

2. Have a look at this blog post, because it cannot be done out of the box:

Custom Review - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do you keep track if that result was correct or incorrect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is explained in detail in that blog post. When the answer is correct, the Success event occurs and an action is triggered. If the answer is incorrect the Failure event occurs and another action is triggered. Those actions will change the state on the Review slide.

Try to read the blog post very carefully, explained the whole workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources