2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2008 8:17 PM by Newsgroup_User

default scene

ojodegato Level 1
      Is it possible for a flash file to automatically open in scene other than the 1st scene?? I need to set up scene 3 as the default scene when the viewers access the website.
        • 1. Re: default scene
          Gum
          You could add the following script to the first frame of the first scene.

onEnterFrame=function(){
          gotoAndPlay("Scene 3", 1);
          };
          • 2. Re: default scene
            Level 7
            ojodegato wrote:
            > Is it possible for a flash file to automatically open in scene other than the 1st scene??
            > I need to set up scene 3 as the default scene when the viewers access the website.

Well, first of all, there are no scenes upon export and action suggested in previous reply
            will likely to fail.

It's not that easy as simple onenterframe event.

As said above, there are no scenes upon export. The movie become one long time line separated
            by an empty key frames as scenes. Names of scenes are not maintain, hence action won't find them.
            You will need to label the frame of a scene you like to load and aim for that label name instead,
            not the scene name.

Secondly, you can't pick part of movie to start with. You need to load the entire file first
            using preloader, then once the movie is loaded, you can have an action to go to appropriate label
            name rather then running the timeline from first frame.

--
            Best Regards

Urami

--
            "Never play Leap-Frog with a Unicorn."

<urami>
            If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
            </urami>