• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Adobe Audition

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have paid and downloaded Audition, but I go to 'run' it on my computer and it won't begin its installation process. I have a windows laptop - is there something else I need to do? Bethan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install it from the CC app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, I downloaded it from the Creative Cloud website, and it downloaded, but when I open it up to 'run' it to be able to actually install it, it just won't open. Do you know what could be going wrong here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bethant47689500  wrote

Hi Steve, I downloaded it from the Creative Cloud website, and it downloaded, but when I open it up to 'run' it to be able to actually install it, it just won't open. Do you know what could be going wrong here?

That doesn't seem quite right to me. When you open the CC app it should say 'install' - in other words, clicking on it from the app should initiate the install, not just download the software. If you open the app again, what does it say about Audition? Install or Run?

If it says 'Run' and nothing happens when you click on it, then you need to follow the instructions in this FAQ: Audition Crashed. Now what? Even though you don't think it's run, it will create a crash report anyway.

If it still says 'install' then click on it and see what happens; you should end up with an icon on your desktop, and normally that's where you should run Audition from, really - not the CC app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, I don't have the CC app on my laptop. I have simply purchased Audition, downloaded it and attempted to install it. Never has it stated that I need the CC app on my laptop, how do I get this? When I click on 'Audition Set Up', a pop up comes on my screen stating 'run' or 'cancel' - but when i click run, it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So which version is it that you've bought?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines