Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't paste into comments in Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Up until recently, I've been able to copy text from a PDF file or a .docx file and paste into a comment box in Acrobat.  However, today, it just won't paste.  I can paste the content in Word, but not into the comment box.

I have been successfully able to copy into a Notepad document, then copy from there and into the PDF comment, but I'd like to be able to go back to normal copy/pate.  Has anyone else had this issue?

I've done the usual restarting, but that hasn't helped.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luke, did this resolve itself, as it's been several days since you posted?

Can you copy and paste within the comments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also unable to do this. I am using a fresh-from-the-box HP Pavilion running Windows 11 and Adobe Acrobat DC (plus the other programs I've installed). I've uninstalled and reinstalled Acrobat and it hasn't fixed the problem. I work as an editor and copying from/to PDFs is a tool I use up to dozens of times per day. Please advise how to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also find I am unable to copy text from a PDF. Per above, this is debilitating to my work. I know workarounds to solve this but I believe this is basic functioning of Acrobat and I would like to know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines