• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert a Twitter thread that includes animated gifs

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Threadreaderapp to turn threaded Twitter discussions into a single file.  Today I grabbed a thread that includes animated gifs.  Threadreaderapp will let me convert to pdf, but the animations don't work.  (It's entirely possible that I missed a setting in Acrobat or something.)

So this is a dumb question.  I have a CC subscription.  Which of the myriad Adobe apps should I use for this?  Any tips will be greatly appreciated.  If you want to see the thread, it's here.

Thanks,

Tony

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know of any that convert twitter feeds.

you can open the pdf in acrobat and work with it there to see if you can fix the gifs but there's no automated setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PDF files do not support animated GIFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was my guess (and experience).  I'm hoping that there is some miraculous Adobe product that will create some sort of file that includes text, images, and gifs.  FYI I have the embed code which works really well on my website.

Best, T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know of any Adobe program dealing with twitter. But is is worth a question. I suppose, you would be more successfull with a small start-up, as Adobe is to « standard » to deal with such applications....

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines