• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filename Template Editor question; multiple photos in same second

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just moved to a new computer and didn't save my import preset for renaming my photos file names. I have reconstructed it but have one minor problem. Here is my file naming convention:

JAH-YYYYMMDD-HHMMSS-X

The problem is, I want the "X" to be a sequential number for photos that were taken in the same second. For example, If I took a burst of photos at 223515 (UTC), they would be tagged ...223515-1, ...223515-2, ...223515-3,

I know I did this before. I tried sequence as the token, but it just tagged all my photos I imported as 1 through X, even though none were take within the same second.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thaniks,

Jim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

This sort of does what you want but I don't know how you guarantee that the second doesn't increment if the sequence of photos rolled over to the next second.  In fact if you were a second away from the top of the hour the hour, minute and second could be different. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 4.33.00 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sort of does what you want but I don't know how you guarantee that the second doesn't increment if the sequence of photos rolled over to the next second.  In fact if you were a second away from the top of the hour the hour, minute and second could be different. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 4.33.00 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines