• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LICENSES FOR COMMERCIAL USE

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELLO, I AM PURCHASING A SERIES OF VIDEOS FOR USING THEM IN TELEVISION COMMERCIALS. WHAT TYPE OF LICENSE DO I HAVE TO BUY?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Premium assets, such as videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. The videos come under enhanced license.

For more information on the credit pack offer, please refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Additionally, please refer to the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock for more details Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope thi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

Premium assets, such as videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. The videos come under enhanced license.

For more information on the credit pack offer, please refer to Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs?

Additionally, please refer to the licensing terms and restrictions of Adobe Stock for more details Stock Licensing & terms FAQ: Where can I find the terms and licensing information for Adobe Stock?

Hope this information helps!

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh yes thank you! This is the confirmation that I was looking for. The liscense FAQ does not clearly state that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started