• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to access Libraris through Bridge I am told I have to install Creative Cloud in order to access the Libraries. But I have Creative Cloud and I am signed in.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Hi Andrew, we also have a help document that might be useful Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working.​ Let us know if that resolves your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anderw,

Please reboot your system . This should fix your issue. Please let us know if you are still facing this issue.

Thanks,

Avinash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried that & it hasn't worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

That's strange!

Please post a screenshot of the error message here.

Also, can you try to sign out of the Creative cloud app and sign back in with same Adobe ID which is used in Bridge?

Do share the outcome.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot attached showing error message. If you can't read it says "To use Creative Cloud Libraries please install the Creative Cloud Application. Get it now" I have tried logging out and back in and re-booting my computer.Screenshot (9).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrew, please try to check with the different network connection.

I believe that the current network might have firewalls enabled which are preventing the CC libraries to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew, we also have a help document that might be useful Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working.​ Let us know if that resolves your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines