• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge CC 2018 Sharing Keywords

Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to set up something on a shared network to be able to search keywords on one machine that was inputted on another. All the raw footage/images are stored on a SmallTree server. I am able to input keywords into the files through bridge and Im even able to see the keywords. The problem is I have to go to the folder that the files are contained in first and let it cache/load, then i am able to search for those keywords. With various camera folder structures, this would take forever. Is there a way around this? Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018
The problem is I have to go to the folder that the files are contained in first and let it cache/load, then i am able to search for those keywords. With various camera folder structures, this would take forever. Is there a way around this?

Use the Edit > Find command as below:

find.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge has known issues with search and needing to index folders first. At some point, if you have enough files, you need to look at a better DAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is I have to go to the folder that the files are contained in first and let it cache/load, then i am able to search for those keywords. With various camera folder structures, this would take forever. Is there a way around this?

Use the Edit > Find command as below:

find.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I was using the search bar in the top right! You my friend are a life saver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines