Latest release as I write this.
Was rendering with previous version of PPro.
Updated to latest version. Edited a bit, everything seemed fine.
BUT now renders (both via export and queue) missing many layers.
I move thru timeline and preview looks fine. But you can see in Media Export same moment is lacking captions and a video layer.
There's subtitle layers. Maybe that is unusual? The video and audio are all multi-cam sub-layers. This is a 4K sequence.
It is a big project. This sequence is just one of hundreds. PC has 64 GB RAM. i7-3970x. GTX 1080 Ti, tried both ME render using GPU and without.
Yes, yes, yes I'll submit a ticket. I just want to know if anyone in community has seen this and has a fast work-around.
Edit: Adding video card, and me trying ME with and without GPU.
You may want to delete previews and media cache. Report back with the results.
This problem seemed to percolate out... I found some non-optimal render settings (Windows Media at only 1080p) which got me by, and then days later found all render choices produced accurate renders. Not sure why but likely Kevin's suggestion to clear cache would have fixed immediately if was bad cache data.