• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Pixelation Issue

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed my brushes became pixelated after my computer updated windows 10 without me noticing. I'm using an 8''x 8'' canvas at 300 pdi with a size 45 brush. When I have pressure for size in use with a solid standard brush the edges of my line are pixelated no matter how big or small my brush is (line on the left). When I have pressure for size in use my line become almost like a spray gun and sends out scattered pixelated dots (line on the right). I've reinstalled, updated, reset all possible settings I could think of and nothing has changed. Does anyone else have this problem? have you been able to fix it?
Thank you to anyone who is able to help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check to see if your Brush mode is set to Dissolve in the options:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh gosh I didn't realize the mode option. This fixed my issue, thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If not please post a screenshot taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines