• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader won't accept my login to sign pdfs

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my Adobe  password, I still can't log in to sign certain pdfs my clients send me. I've observed that sometimes my saved signature image is accessible, but I get this window* often, and my password is always deemed "incorrect." What's up?

ADOBE sign copy copy.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this signing based on a self created certificate? That has its own password, nothing to do with your Adobe ID, and which cannot be recovered if you forget it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not aware of having a self created certificate. Is there a way to "start fresh" with a new one if necessary?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What steps did you take to set up the signature? And what happens if you try to follow them again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what to do besides click on Adobe Reader preferences / signature Creation & Appearance:

sig 1 copy.jpg

And when I select a "new" appearance, it will only accept "Acrobat pdf files" as the imported graphic for configuring signature appearance. Mind you, *sometimes* when I get a pdf to sign, it lets me place my jpeg signature image.

sig 2 copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines