• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

anyone recommend a wireless mouse?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone recommend a wireless mouse that is responsive and precise?  I've tried a few but there's always a lag or lack of responsiveness that makes it annoying for design.  I always end up going back to my old corded Logitech MX310 which isn't ideal when I'm out at a cafe.

Do any come close to corded or is that just the nature of the wireless beast?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a complete non-issue for me. I put countless miles on cordless laser mice all day, every day, and don't have any latency or accuracy problems with them.

I prefer the smallish ones sized for laptops over full-size ones, no matter what computer I'm using. (I don't know about anyone else, but my hand doesn't shrink when I'm using a notebook or grow when I'm using a desktop.)

Nothing chic or tech-trendy. Two buttons and a scroll wheel, thankyouverymuch. (None of that "if two buttons are good, then ten buttons must be GREAT!"" Microsoft logic for me.) Don't care for pucks, trackballs (although I much preferred trackballs on laptops over the now ubiquitous touch screens), or the latest gimmicky oddly-shaped "super ergo" mice, and I very seldom every use a stylus. (I do, however, prefer the curved Microsoft "ergo" keyboard on all my desktops.)

Currently, I like the  Logitech cordless laser mouse you can find anywhere for under $20 just fine.

This will probably turn into one of those "Which oil is best for my motorcycle?" threads. 😉

JET

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JETalmage  schrieb

Currently, I like the  Logitech cordless laser mouse you can find anywhere for under $20 just fine.

I've got one of those as well. Does its job perfectly. Never noticed any lags with it and I have used it with all my computers. The older models have a slightly stickier mouse wheel, which I like better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have one as well, a Logitech M525.  But it just doesn't feel right, i.e. it's hard for me to be accurate with it and make very small moves, or to move the mouse and click precisely where I want to.  I thought perhaps the small size was a factor so I tried a "regular" sized Microsoft one but experienced the same effect.  All of this goes away when I use a corded mouse, so it's not my hand-eye coordination. 

Maybe it's just me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines