Sorry for the trouble with saving the project. We need more info for investigation.
1. What are the System Specs(OS, RAM, GPU, CPU)?
2. What is the exact dot version of Premiere Pro? Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?
3. Are you using File > Save or Save-As to save the project?
4. What is the location of the project file? Have you tried to change the location & check the issue.
1. It's MacOS Sierra Late 2013 Trash Can, 64gb RAM
2. It's Premiere Pro cc 2018 Version 12.0.0
3. I use File>Save or Command+S
4. I usually edit off of a hard drive
Update to the latest version of Premiere Pro.
As suggested by Peru Bob, please update Premiere Pro to 12.1.2 version & check the issue.
Let us know the status.
1 person found this helpful
Make a habit of making a Save a copy to another drive.
When using Cmnd+S do you overwrite the project or give it an unique name as in Project_1?