• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interactive Web Page

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay allow me to being by stating that I'm not even sure if this is a Dreamweaver questions, so if not just direct me somewhere else. Basically, I am trying to figure out if I can make an interactive mind map for a website. So the page would start in the center of the map, and then when the guest clicked on one of the nodes, view would move to a different part of the map. I would want it to move sort of like a Prezi. Does that make sense? I want to do this because I created the map as a single graphic and it was far too small. I'm sure there is probably a way to do it with code, but I'm no good at web design (though I wish I was I have so much respect for those people). Any help would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

There's nothing built into the DW interface that could do something like this for you. Basically, you would need to know how to code it by hand in order to use DW to build what you want.

Adobe Animate would be a better option for a non-coder.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's nothing built into the DW interface that could do something like this for you. Basically, you would need to know how to code it by hand in order to use DW to build what you want.

Adobe Animate would be a better option for a non-coder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I able to make it interactive in Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate used to be Adobe Flash.

The name change came about because Flash content, at least online, is on its last leg, destined to die in 2020 when Adobe stops making the browser plug-ins to run Flash content. Rather than using the now defunct Flash file types, Animate can use HTML5 Canvas for interactive animations for websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Qustion:  How  do you envision this working on a mobile device which has a much smaller viewport?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

el133568  wrote

I would want it to move sort of like a Prezi.

If a Prezi presntation is what you want, why don't you use Prezi software?

Gallery | Prezi

Presentation Software | Online Presentation Tools | Prezi

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a graphic designer, I want more control than Prezi offers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines