3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 27, 2018 4:44 AM by Stan Jones

Subtitle wrong After rendering

thomasf18136425

i‘m using the First Time the Subtitle Function. during creating the subtiles are looking good. But After Rendering or export the Subtitle are sometimes not centered, somtimes different keytypes..... any idea?

• 1. Re: Subtitle wrong After rendering
          Stan Jones Adobe Community Professional & MVP

There are a variety of problems reported with captions and subtitles. And there have been many changes in recent versions.

What specific dot version of PR are you using?

What kind of caption stream is it? (Open Caption, Closed Caption 608, etc)

What are you exporting, and how are you viewing it?

• 2. Re: Subtitle wrong After rendering
            thomasf18136425 Level 1

What specific dot version of PR are you using?>>> Last update was done at 25July2018...so I think it's the latest version

What kind of caption stream is it? >>> Open caption

What are you exporting, and how are you viewing it?>>> I'm exporting the complete videoclip, viewing with windows viewer after exporting.

• 3. Re: Subtitle wrong After rendering
              Stan Jones Adobe Community Professional & MVP

So they are burned in? Odd. When you say "rendered" as opposed to exported, what does that mean? Does the timeline need to be rendered?

There are some odd things that happen with captions, but once they're all done and you look at them on the timeline, and you've saved, closed, and reopened the project, I don't recall problems.

To confirm the PR version, look at Help -> About.