• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No sound in edit view or mulltitrack

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to play any audio from the edit view OR multitrack it doesn't seem to want to work. An error message pops up and then when I click out of it, it proceeds to look like it's going to play, but it does so without any sound. I have all the correct audio options selected so I'm not sure if it's a driver issue or if it's just an Adobe issue. Hopefully there's a quick fix as I have too many specific plugins that I've fine tuned to my liking over the years. Thanks!

Here is the error message.mpZmr8

TOPICS
Version 3 and earlier

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Audition and on what operating system? And what audio interface are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opps, I guess that would of been important.

I'm using Realtek High Definition Audio. I'm on an E1-510 Windows 10, 64bit Acer laptop. My version of Adobe Audition is 3.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has it worked OK before now? The recent update to Win 10 has been known to mess up audio settings by turning off the built in mic for 'privacy' reasons. Re: HELP!! MME device internal error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has pretty well worked all this time up until now. It mentions a full duplex error or something. I'm not sure what that means. However, it seems to be working in ASIO mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the problem is with the Windows Sound set up then using ASIO drivers for your audio interface will completely bypass the Windows Audio drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines