we here in the forum are not employees of Adobe, we are users like you, sometimes and unexpectedly one of them strays to the spot. Therefore, it is necessary to present your problem to Adobe itself. But maybe you can try too to find one competent Adobe personnel who takes care for your problems, by using forums search function with the keyword "staff".
... in the meantime I'll try to interest one of Adobe's competent employee to help you, please be patient for a while.
Acrobat is limited to using 2 GB of memory maximum, so adding more does not make a difference.
You say Adobe do not care - Did you report this issue to Adobe?
2 people found this helpful
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while using Acrobat DC and Acrobat 2017. Please try the following troubleshooting steps and let us know how it goes:
- Reboot the machine once and try repairing Acrobat from help>repair installation(only for Windows machine). Reboot the machine after repair.
- Check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates. Reboot the machine if you install any pending updates.
- Navigate to Acrobat's Preferences from Edit>Preferences>Security(Enhanced)> and disable the Protected view and Enhanced Security. Note: Disabling the Protected mode is only for testing purpose, please enable it back.
- If you still experience any issue, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs
- Reboot the machine and install the latest Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription
- Install one version of Acrobat, DC or 2017.
Is it a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of OS installed?
Are you getting the error message when you are creating a PDF from web-page using a browser or from the Acrobat's File menu?
Are you getting the error message while viewing a PDF file using Acrobat?
Thanks for your time and patience thus far and let us know your observation.
Hi Anand Sri,
I have the same problem and tried everything and nothing is working. Please help!!
We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. If you have tried all the suggestions shared above and the issue still persists, please contact the Acrobat Technical support team so that they can schedule a remote session to investigate more and assist you in a better manner Contact Customer Care
A little late on the scene. I came across this thread while searching for answers to the same problem I had with a particular file despite having the latest version of Acrobat reader on my Android. After more searches and a few trials, I found that the issue was resolved soon as I uninstalled the Reader and installed it afresh again!
Glad to hear it has been resolved! Thank you for sharing the workaround on this.
Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.