• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I open an email link from Adoble Illustrator Draw?Just downloaded In Design onto new lap top and am unable to open link from Adobe Illustrator Draw

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded In Design onto new lap top and am unable to open link from Adobe Illustrator Draw.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

HI.

In order to get Adobe Draw work to the desktop apps (and that's only possible with Illustrator and Photoshop CC), the work must be sent directly from the app.

But I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to do. Please give me a bit more information if I've misunderstood.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI.

In order to get Adobe Draw work to the desktop apps (and that's only possible with Illustrator and Photoshop CC), the work must be sent directly from the app.

But I may be misunderstanding what you're trying to do. Please give me a bit more information if I've misunderstood.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines