• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Disk Error Occurred While Attempting To Write The Following File

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my video and i put in a video file and a 10 seconds later i get an error saying  "a disk error occurred while attempting to write the following file"

and the video's audio wasn't working i close Premiere Pro and open again do the same thing and it happens again if you know how to fix this please tell me i need edit my video so i can get it up on YouTube tomorrow.

How do I solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Asking for help gets quicker solutions if you give more information to begin with, in general OS/CPU/RAM/GPU, the number-dot-number version of PrPro, the type of media involved, any effects used, and in this case,  the number of drives in use on that computer, the type of connection, and the amount of free space.

It might be there's a file write permissions issue with the OS, it could be a lack of space, and other things.

Note PrPro will want 4 times the amount of free space that it anticipates the final export will take.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines