1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 29, 2018 10:10 PM by matt.clasener

PP2018 timeline being weirdly glitchy. Screencap video shows the problem.

antond99983697 Level 1

Hello!

I've been using Premiere Pro 2018 for the past few months, and it's been working great, but out of the blue, it's been extremely glitchy for me today. It's kind of hard to explain the problem, so here's a screencap video of me using Premiere Pro which shows the problem: https://youtu.be/g8R8NyUngbg

**Basically, the timeline doesn't show up properly, and in the place of where the timeline would be, it shows remnants of the last screen I pulled up (such as if I made the video full-screen by pressing the ~ key), etc.**

I've made no recent changes to my computer, to any Premiere Pro or computer settings, that I can think of that could be responsible for this. All I'm currently working with is an audio file (WAV) of a size that I've previously worked with with no issues.

**Has anybody dealt with this in the past and figured out how to solve it?** The only workaround I've discovered requires me to click file (or some other tab at the top) and then hit escape, and it resets the timeline. I can use the timeline just fine when it's full screen, as well.

My computer itself is running fine. Other programs are working as usual, at the normal speeds with no issues. I've tried restarting the program, restarting the computer, nothing seems to be working.

Computer specs:

--i5-6200U @ 2.30 GHz

--8 GB RAM

--Windows 10

--600GB available on 1000GB hard drive