• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing 3rd party creatives?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I'm new to creating ads using Animate, and brand new to using HTML5. I want to start using it for my company's animated banner ads, but I want to make sure I'm doing it right and I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out all of the different vocabulary words... not even just for the program itself but words like "3rd party creative" and "macro" and "hosting tag" and stuff like that. I've been trying to find a tutor or something to explain all of this to me but I can't find anyone I don't want to sound stupid when I say I'm ready to launch this, so can anyone help me with all of this? Like translating all of this export code jargon into English?

TOPICS
Ad development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try reading the guidelines on IAB.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked that already but unfortunately, as I said earlier, I'm really not very tech savvy so the guidelines don't really help me. Thank you though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines