2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2018 11:35 AM by twaritar3263062

Is buying only ONE image no longer possible?

DrStrik9 Level 4

When I attempt to buy only ONE image from AdobeStock.com, I only get choices to be billed EVERY MONTH, for many more images than I need today. I am NOT WILLING to do this.

Please someone tell me HOW to buy only ONE image from Adobestock.com.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Is buying only ONE image no longer possible?
          DrStrik9 Level 4

I Googled it, and am VERY SAD to see that greedy Adobe has just lost ALL my stock photo business.

• 2. Re: Is buying only ONE image no longer possible?
            twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles with Stock services.

I understand your concern and agree that there are certain situations wherein you would just need a single image and not the complete plan.

We've discontinued the single image purchase option for all the users. The smallest subscription plan which you can purchase is the 3 standard assets a month which can be cancelled at any time and does include an annual commitment.

I understand your requirements for the Stock images and since there is no such plan available as per your requirements, I would suggest you to check out credit packs offer.

Currently, the most flexible option is to buy a pack of 5 credits, which can be used to license 5 standard images any time over the next 12 months.

You can check the pricing for credit packs here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Please see Credit packs for Adobe Stock  for more details.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

1 person found this helpful