Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show Selected Subpicture Highlight issue on arrow in a Blu-Ray player

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use the same menus in Encore CS6 that those I used in CS5 but my arrows don't work properly when I read a Blu-Ray from a Blu-Ray player.

I tried with 3 different players, same result.

I insist on that because in the preview mode, in Encore CS6, everything seems to be OK!

The problem (not visible in Encore preview mode) :

Arrows keep the same colour when they are selected ("Show Selected Subpicture Highlight" option) but they are OK in "Show Activated Subpicture Highlight".

I even tried to use other arrows from more recent templates ("High Tech" buton of Corporate section).

I read some other posts and nothing seems the same (I checked the resolution : 1920ps x 1080px)

Can you see something in my menu?

PS : for the text, it's working but not very nice because I see the initial coulour + highlight colour above, but it's a minor problem.

Encore_menu_issue.JPG

In my project I can show you that everything SEEMS to work properly in preview mode :

Normal :

Normal.JPG

Selected :

Selected.JPG

Activated :

validate.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't look at this in detail until a little later. In the meantime, can you post a screenshot of your Encore flowchart?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but in he flowchart we can see miniatures of my family so I don't want to publish personal information.

Is something visibly wrong in the menu? An idea why Blu-Ray players have a different behaviour of Adobe Encore preview?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I don't see a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines