• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

content in courses not updating

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated content for the webinars, but for some reason the ones in Courses don't update even when I okay a forced update.

I have to delete the course, make a new one for each updated item and bring it back into a webinar.

Is there a step I'm missing to get these to update automatically?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to the Select Content option for the course and re-select the updated content object. it will give a warning about updating the content, accept that. Now the next person who requests the content will get the new version.

For you to see the new version, you will need to reset your transcript for that course. Incomplete or Pass/Complete status will hold on to the version of the course you were interacting with, not necessarily the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you reset the transcript?

I've done the re-select a updated content for the courses, but would still see the old content when viewing in a webinar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go the Reports section of the course. Select By User. Click Override. You'll see the reset transcript option there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry, i'm still not seeing the content update

Went to Report Filters under By Users and select Reset, but still seeing the old content

I didn't see anything listed as Click Override

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines