Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Same settings on LR give different results from a mac and pc

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So I use my macbook pro to edit images occasionally, when travelling for example (if I'm too impatient to wait to get back to my PC). I was recently trying to clear some space on the mac, so decided to transfer all the raw images from my mac over to my PC, and attempted to get the same edit done at the same time. So I went through all of the settings in the develop toolbar that I'd originally done on the mac, and made sure they're all the same on my PC. But the result it definitely not. The PC is producing an image far different from the original edit I did on my mac, and have no idea why?

Every tab, basic, tone curve, HSL/Color/B&W, split toning...etc, all of them, have the same exact values on every slider. But the end result is quite drastically different. Wondering if anyone has an insight as to why this might be?

Thanks,

Will

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Will,

You posted this in the LR SDK forum for developers of LR plugins. If you post in the main LR forum, I'm sure you'll get help quickly: Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines