Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draw on Microsoft

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have  a Microsoft Surface Pro and would love to use Draw on it. When will this be available?

Thanks,

Emer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Gramsterdam.

That's really odd since you hadn't posted to this thread previously. But check your Preference settings and see if something is checked that enables an email whenever someone responds to any post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emer.

Unfortunately I don't have a timeline that I can share, but the drawing app(s) will eventually be available on the Surface Pro.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I think Iā€™m getting emails meant for other folks. I just received another besides this one.

[personal info removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gramsterdam.

Where are these emails showing up and what's the subject line?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The persons some of them are addressed to are obviously not me, so thatā€™s why I say this. Attached are some screen shots of the emails;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gram.

I don't see the emails here (please do not post them if they contain someone else's personal information).

What I'm trying to determine, from what you've said, is whether the emails are generated by Adobe. And if they are, what the subject line is so that I can try to figure out what team/department is sending them so I know who to notify.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was receiving messages from this thread, although I wasn't part of this thread. I'm a little confused as to what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gramsterdam.

That's really odd since you hadn't posted to this thread previously. But check your Preference settings and see if something is checked that enables an email whenever someone responds to any post.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Sue. I see this question has been posed in the past (I saw it posed on a forum over 2 years ago) I hope it is not going to be abother 2 years before it is available!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines