Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupted Display in "Develop" Tab

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

New to forum. Sorry if this topic/issue has been posted before. Im running Lightroom Classic CC on Windows 10 OS. I don't know if my issue warrants the "corruption" tag but I couldn't think of anything else.

Recently, after importing my latest batch of images, my "develop" tab is showing a "corrupted" display. The corruption only shows in develop and effects all my images. They display fine in "Library" and in Windows image viewer. My source files seem to be fine.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling (twice now). I've also tried removing the entire collection of images that I have in Lightroom and my hard drive to an external source and reloading them. I've also tried deleting the backup files to the most recent copy prior to the error/corruption happening but still I have a corrupted image that is shown when trying to develop my images.

I've looked at Re: Image Corrupted After Import into LR4?  and Corrupted photo in Lightroom  but couldn't find anything to help.

Can someone please help? Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Uncheck the Use Graphics Processor option in Preferences > Performance

Image result for adobe ;lightroom uncheck display adapter in preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck the Use Graphics Processor option in Preferences > Performance

Image result for adobe ;lightroom uncheck display adapter in preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey wow, thanks so much. Unsure of the how and why behind the answer but it worked.

Huge relief. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines