• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 Timeline scrubber not updating

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug just started happening to me again for seemingly no reason. Whenever I scrub through my timeline, the scrubber stays in the same place visually, but the monitor is completely up to date. Premiere HAS worked with me in the past, so it's probably not my specs. I've updated all my drivers as well to make sure that wasn't the problem. The only conclusion is that this is a Premiere problem, not mine. I have found that undocking the timeline panel fixes the problem, but this shouldn't really be a problem in the first place. Any fixes?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might want to reset workspace or make a new custom one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried resetting the workspace (as well as setting it to a completely different workspace), forgot to mention that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't frequently reported here in the forums.  Try working your way through the Troubleshooter below.

Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines