• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View folders while in develop module

Participant ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could have sworn I saw a video on this but I am not able to find the answer. So I thought I would come here. Is there a way to view the left panel of the LIBRARY module while I am in the DEVELOP module?

Many thanks,

Houston

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no feature to view folders in the Develop module. But in the Develop Module you can press G and then view your folders, that seems a rather trivial thing to do.

You can view Collections in the Develop Module.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Houston.Brown  wrote

I could have sworn I saw a video on this but I am not able to find the answer. So I thought I would come here. Is there a way to view the left panel of the LIBRARY module while I am in the DEVELOP module?

Many thanks,

Houston

There isn’t a way. One more reason not to use folders for your image organisation, but (smart) collections.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines