Expand my Community achievements bar.

video Analytics Extension Implementation

Level 2

every time when i use implementing Adobe Analytics for Video extension through launch it give a error

'MediaHeartbeat exports are not found. \

Make sure to include the Launch library to index.html and \

configure Adobe Analytics for Video extension to export APIs to window object named \"ADB\".'

Please help me out this, my code runs one time but after then it showing same error every time.

1 Reply

Level 1

How are you deploying launch library onto the page (synchronous or asynchronous) ? Are you also enabling "Export APIs to Window object" setting when configuring "Adobe Analytics for Video" extension ?

The sample shared in github expects synchronous deployment of launch library as the script tries to access MediaHeartbeat APIs exported by Video Analytics extension.

To make the sample work with asynchronous deployment, the script should wait till Launch library finishes loading or till core.library-loaded event (if configured as Launch rule) before accessing exported MediaHeartbeat APIs. You can refer to this page to read more about library deployment https://docs.adobelaunch.com/client-side-information/asynchronous-deployment

Thanks,
Praveen