• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Match Video Speed to Audio Voiceover Track?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded a video tutorial. In the tutorial I have my video and I removed the original audio track. i replaced it with voice-overs explaining the steps of the tutorial.

If there a way I can slow down or speed up each clip to match each audio track without having to constantly select "speed duration" and then play with the rate?

I wish I could set all of the video clips with an option to drag in or out the clip and it would automatically adjust the speed.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This sounds like a job for the Rate Stretch Tool! Turn it on from your Tools panel (third item) or press R on your keyboard whenever you are in your timeline. When working with this tool, simply click on either end of your clip and drag to fill your desired section. It will maintain the in and out point of your edited clip, and will adjust the speed to fit the space, just as you would like.

Rate Stretch Tool.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines