1 person found this helpful
Visit can be occurred in many ways as mentioned on the below article while Entries can occur only once per visit.
- Entries: same as instances or occurrences, how many times the specified page is the entry page for a visit.
- Visits: how many visits was this page the entry page, this metric should equal entries.
- Exits: Number of times an Exit occurred where the Entry page was the one specified. If you want to see the number of times the entry page was also the exit page, use the Bounces metric instead of exits.
Adobe definition was given on adobe marketing page. refer those for your more clarification.
Visit - Visit
2 people found this helpful
While every visit has an entry and exit, breakdowns may not. this is because of the time range you are looking at
For example, when looking at day dimension, I may have had a visit start on a particular day right before midnight, and then end on the next day.
- The visit will be shown in both
- The entry will be shown on day 1
- The exit will be shown on day 2
Thank you so so much everyone!!!!!! it's 100% clear now