Exit

Raws aus der Lightroom CC Cloud löschen

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ich habe folgendes Problem:

Wie lösche ich die Original RAWs aus Lightroom CC Cloud?

Hintergrund:

Ich arbeite hauptsächlich und beruflich mit Lightroom CC Classic auf einem Macbook. Von da aus synchronisiere ich auch Smart-Vorschauen in die Cloud und bearbeite diese dann auf dem iPhone oder iPad.

Neuerdings importiere ich private Bilder aber auch direkt als RAWs via Adapter auf mein iPad und dann in Lightroom Mobile. Ich nehme dann das Taggen und bearbeiten komplett auf dem iPad vor, was auch problemlos klappt. Wenn ich dann wieder zuhause an meinem MacBook sitze, synchronisiert er auch alles perfekt! Dann verschiebe ich die Bilder auf meine Festplatte ins Archiv. Ab nun will ich nur noch die ausgewählten Bilder als Smart Vorschauen auf meinem iPad haben bzw in der Cloud. Aber wie kann ich die RAWs denn löschen? Diese sind nach wie vor unter "Alle synchronisierten Fotos" zu finden. Wenn ich die Bilder dort aber raus lösche, löscht er automatisch auch die Smart Vorschauen und das Bild taucht gar nicht mehr in LR Mobile auf!? Ich habe nun auch extra Lightroom CC installiert. Aber auch dort kann ich nicht nach RAWs filtern, damit ich weiß was ich löschen müsste?!

Ich kann natürlich nun alle Bilder löschen und dann die gewünschten anschließend neu synchronisieren lassen, aber das müsste ich dann ja alle paar Tage machen, das ist viel zu aufwendig.

Ich hoffe irgendjemand hier hat Tipps für mich???

Beste Grüße aus Hamburg,

Sascha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Remove the raw files from the 'All Synced Photos' collection in Lightroom Classic. That will remove them from the cloud. After that has been done, you could add them again to a synced collection, so they are synced back to the cloud but now as smart previews. That is the only (or at least fastest) way to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the raw files from the 'All Synced Photos' collection in Lightroom Classic. That will remove them from the cloud. After that has been done, you could add them again to a synced collection, so they are synced back to the cloud but now as smart previews. That is the only (or at least fastest) way to do this.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for your answer, but this is not a option for me! I'm synced over 10.000 pictures in so much collections, if I have to delete and synced again...ever and ever and ever.., its not the right workflow for me. now I have only 100 RAWs at the cloud, but 10.000 smart previews. With your "trick" but I have to delete all the 10100 pictures, because in lightroom classic all this pictures are raws.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snhphotography  wrote

Hi,

thanks for your answer, but this is not a option for me! I'm synced over 10.000 pictures in so much collections, if I have to delete and synced again...ever and ever and ever.., its not the right workflow for me. now I have only 100 RAWs at the cloud, but 10.000 smart previews. With your "trick" but I have to delete all the 10100 pictures, because in lightroom classic all this pictures are raws.

Of course not! You only have to do this with those 100 files that are stored as raw files in the cloud.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not possible to filter to this 100 RAWs...under "All synced pictures" are all pictures...raws and the smart previews but this are at raws too. I have tried it and now I lost all my collections...damn!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry, but if you do not understand how something works, then ask first and act later. You have to filter those images in another way, not by ‘raw’, but for example by the fact that they were shot with the Lightroom camera. I said you only had to remove those 100 images, but now you say you removed all of them?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not matter! But if I would find a way to filter them, than i have to make a new collections after the deleting. yes that was stupid. I thought the pictures stay in the collections in classic. this could work one time...but its not a solution for my workflow. no matter if all pictures or just 100 pictures ...the same problem without a good solution from adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, of course they will not stay in the synced collections either. You should be able to filter them on camera. Combine this with the date if you have new phone images in the future.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks, but this no solution for me! I don't mean phone pictures, I mean the same camera RAWs like on my macbook. I could not filter them, because they are the same camera and same file type. But I will try do collect all raws from the mobile devices in a collection, and this I will delete every week and synced new. I can do that, but its not a professional solution.

But thanks for you answer JohanEl54​!

Best,

Sascha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure what a ‘professional solution’ is. I would say that any solution that works and does not take too much time is fine. You could mark these images with the ‘pick’ flag. That flag syncs to Lr Classic, so you can then filter them in Lr Classic.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich bitte die Moderatoren sämtliche Einträge meinerseits hier zu löschen!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PLEASE DELETE ALL MY POSTINGS HERE!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines