• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invalid serial number when trying to download and move my program to new computer.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer support did everything for 2 hours. I have Adobe Acrobat XI pro version 11.0.06. First they said the serial number was valid.....then they said it was a technical issue. I asked question as to whether I had downloaded  the correct program and they sent me a link to the exact program I downloaded. The basic pro download for windows. They couldnt figure it out and tried to send my to forum. I said not after 2 hours, please. New guy took over computer. Couldn't figure it out so told me to reboot...........I lost my tech support guy. Now I am here. Help.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tampatom56,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue installing Acrobat XI on the machine, is that correct?

Could you confirm the serial number you are using to activate the application using the steps given here: Find your serial number

You can share the serial number using private message: How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Message sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant remember what email I used when I set it up or how I bought it. What I did to get serial number is I downloaded a Belarc registry finder program, scanned my computer and it came up with that serial number.

Here is a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Shivam? Is this where you are? Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam, let me know if you need anything from me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tampatom56,

Thanks for sharing the details. I have sent you a private message, please check the inbox for the same.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines