• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to dowload Adobe Reader again. I have a subscription but had to get a new hard drive

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be having a brain freeze.  All I need to do is get my Adobe Reader back on my PC's new hard drive to read and edit PDFs and auto sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

If your subscription is for Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard please tell us, because the instructions for Acrobat Reader will not work for you.

Otherwise,

1. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader

2. Check the "special offers" before downloading and turn off what you don't need.

3. Download and install (follow instructions).

4. Start Reader and sign in with the Adobe ID used to pay for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your subscription is for Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Standard please tell us, because the instructions for Acrobat Reader will not work for you.

Otherwise,

1. Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader

2. Check the "special offers" before downloading and turn off what you don't need.

3. Download and install (follow instructions).

4. Start Reader and sign in with the Adobe ID used to pay for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Adobe Export PDF, Annual   is the way my account lists my plan.  I'm sorry I can't find my Adobe file at the moment to answer more clearly, I think its Acrobat Pro as I can edit PDFs and sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting. ExportPDF allows you to convert PDF to other formats (like Microsoft Word, JPEG). Nothing else. It does NOT allow you to edit. Acrobat Pro allows you to edit.

But... it depends exactly what you mean by "edit". For example, you can add notes and fill forms with the free Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  I do mean fill in forms and add notes.   Also, I have been able to sign electronically when needed..  Can you tell me now how to proceed?  Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, does sound like you had Reader, so I recommend you download it from the link I gave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources