• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert multiple pdf color scan pic file into black and white with batch process with auto select all pic in pdf file

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everyone

this is rana.

i have a million files of pdf color scan document  and i want to convert them into black and white to save the space.

i have already tried with (Action...automate and batch) thing.

in batch process i have two problem

1: photoshop only accept max 50 pdf file color scan pic and my every pdf file have more than 5 color document in each.

i want change this to 150 pdf file per batch proccess...50 pdf file is not enough.when i open more than 50 pdf file its say you have open too many file close window.

2:when photoshop accept  the 50 pdf file its show every file one by one and all color scan document pic in pdf file show and i have to select all the pic in one pdf file to convert into black and white......i have to do this step again and again with every pdf file till 50.then i start bath process .this is so much time cunsuming.

i only wanted that every color scan document in pdf file is auto select till 50 pdf file.

i d`not want repeat again and agian same step to select color document in every file.

3: also want photoshop auto deselect the blank page..

any solution for these 3 problem

help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Acrobat Pro to convert these documents. It's easy and powerfull.

Just go to Tools menu, select Print Production tools and finally use Preflight command. Select Convert to black and white or grayscale and do it witch batch process

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pawel

can u explain more deep.if any video link its very helpful or screen shot.

i have PDF file of color scan pic and change BW pic...but remain same PDF file.

Acrobat Pro auto select all Pdf file data or not.

what a maximum PDF file i can open Acrobat Pro for batch process.

i have two issue open files Second again and again all file pic select in every file.

if i use Acrobat Pro my these 2 problem will be solved or not.

kindly tell me this....this is 2 main issue for me..

with this 2 problem i`m only able to process 2500 pdf file per day in duty hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines