What happened to them? Just a short while ago, I had the option in Adobe Acrobat Pro to save a pdf file in the Creative Cloud storage area or the Document Cloud area. Now, I see only the option to store files in the Document Cloud. Why??? And where are all the files I stored to the Creative Cloud?
"Adobe is aware of the issue and is working on restoring the Creative Cloud connector inside Acrobat’s Home tab within 24 hours.
Rest assured your files remain securely stored in Creative Cloud. You can access them now or anytime via the Creative Cloud web application by visiting- https://assets.adobe.com
Desktop Acrobat and Reader users who wish to open PDFs stored in Creative Cloud can use the Creative Cloud Desktop Sync to sync files stored in Creative Cloud to their desktop, and then open them as they would any other file stored on their computer.
Acrobat Mobile users on iOS can install and log into the Creative Cloud Mobile application and enable the Creative Cloud Document Provider. These users then have two options for viewing and editing Creative Cloud files in Acrobat:
1. From the Files App – Users may launch the iOS Files app, browse to the CC Document Provider, and then choose “Open in Acrobat”. Changes made in Acrobat will be saved back to CC.
2. From the “More Locations” option in Acrobat - Users can browse to the Creative Cloud Document Provider from the “More Locations” tab in Acrobat, choose a file and then open it. Changes made in Acrobat will be saved back to CC.
This issue only affected customers in North America who have both Document Cloud and Creative Cloud services, and who access PDF files stored in Creative Cloud from the following applications:
• Acrobat Desktop for Windows and Mac
• Reader Desktop for Windows and Mac
• Acrobat Mobile for iOS and Android
• Document Cloud Web
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”