3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 11, 2018 11:29 AM by Nancy OShea

    Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts Error 400

    briang58909458 Level 1

      I'm receiving the above error when trying to publish to HTML. I previously discovered that a font I was using has been discontinued so I spent some time going through the text elements and changing them to a new font. I thought I had found all them and then applied that font to all breakpoints on each page however I still get the error. After reviewing the MuseLog I noticed this bit of info "...families":{"0":{"id":"yzhh","subset":"default","css_name":"estilo-pro","variations":" TkW-14467-db73cef3a9fed428ea1a3b07ec8885ed163e2799"},." Estillo Pro is the font that was discontinued. So it must still be hanging out somewhere in my file. Is there a method for finding out exactly where that font is used in the file?

        • 1. Re: Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts Error 400
          briang58909458 Level 1

          I kind of figured this out, it was a text element on my Master page, although I'm not sure why my original method didn't work so maybe some can explain that. Here is what I originally attempted to do:

          • Go to one of my mid-range breakpoints
          • Change the font on the object from Estillo Pro to in this case Museo 500
          • Right click on the object
          • Copy Text Formatting to > All Breakpoints
          • Go to my lowest breakpoint (where I use a different more, truncated object for the header)
          • Change the font on the object from Estillo Pro to Museo 500
          • Right click on the object
          • Copy Text Formatting to > All Breakpoints

          My assumption was that this should apply to all the objects hidden or not, as I hide the header for larger formats on the smaller format and the smaller format on the larger, but that did not appear to be the case.Not to be honest I didn't remember some of this when I was working on this last night. This was a project I messed around with months ago and took a break when the Estillo Pro font became unavailable as I didn't want to tackle this issue back then.

          So there may be a different work around but this is what I came up with:

          • Delete the objects, which removed them from all the breakpoints
          • Recreated the smaller header
          • Hide it, one-by-one from the larger breakpoints
          • Recreated the larger header
          • Hide it, one-by-one from the smaller breakpoints.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts Error 400
            marcelb82743281 Level 1

            i got the sam issue with one site since today.
            i am getting crazy and i am not finding th problem.