1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2018 7:24 PM by bhousto90

Can Lightroom synchronize the folder automatically without my having to do it manually for each jpeg edit?

AdobeProbzAndQuest

Can Lightroom synchronize the folder automatically without my having to do it manually?

I generally open raw files in PS from LR to edit fine details. LR slows down my computer too much for detailed edits. After saving the PSD (which does auto sync to LR), I need multiple sizes of jpegs so I either do a Save As from PS or an Export from LR. Either way these do not show up in my LR catalog until I manually sync the folder (right clicking on the folder and clicking through the synchronize folder "wizard"). I'm looking to speed up my work flow by cutting out this last step. I've looked for an auto sync setting for the catalog but can't seem to find one.

I realize it might not be everyone's cup of tea to have jpeg copies in LR, but for my particular purposes it's the most efficient solution.

If this feature is available, please let me know where to find it. Else, just let me know that it's not available - no need to let me know why it should or should not exist.

Thanks!