• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes drop down menu

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made  custom brushes in Photoshop Elements. Individually they show in the Brushes drop down menu but is there a way

of adding a folder with these brushes to this menu ie add to the list of types of brushes. If I have them elsewhere in folders I can load them when I require them but it doesn't show me what each brush in the folder is until I load them. Whereas when I click on a set of brushes in the drop down menu it immediately shows me the brushes in that set.ā€‹ I have a lot of extra brushes so it would be great if I could add their sets to this drop down menu.

Thank you

Joan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brushes are presets and you can create your own library.

From the tool options bar click the brush choices and then click the pull-down menu (top-right) which has several horizontal lines and a down pointing arrow icon.

Choose Preset Manager

Select (highlight) your brush and then click the button Save Set. Choose a name for your library and click save.

After creating your library of brush presets return to the pull-down menu and choose Load Brushes.

Photoshop Elements presets and libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines